Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with blog reader David

First, a quick word from me:  Tonight is the last chance to sign up for my group break - you can find all the information here.

Question:  What does a pile of Brave cards, six dinosaur cards, and three Greek gods net you?

Answer:  Thanks to blog reader David, a pair of Ginter relics, a couple of minis, and some assorted Reds cards! Let's take a look.

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
45.  Justin Verlander

299.  Robinson Cano

Relics:
AGR-BU.  B.J. Upton

AGR-NM.  Nick Markakis

David also sent me four Woolworth Reds cards (including Larkin), and a second Barry Larkin card (that will get its own post someday soon)...

Many thanks David!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Also:  A quick reminder that tonight is the last chance to sign up for my group break - you can find all the information here.

Comments