Featured Post

Group Break: 2000 Fleer Focus - Pack 04

Let's crack open another pack from the Fleer Focus box - I'm still looking for a few more base cards to complete set...remember, anything that I don't need will go to group break participants as a bit of bonus!

2000 Fleer Focus
Pack 04

40.  Juan Encarnacion - Tigers
68.  Eric Chavez - Athletics
78.  Kevin Young - Pirates
111.  Darin Erstad - Angels

132.  Pokey Reese - Reds
It's becoming obvious that card manufacturers thought that Pokey would be a great star for the Reds...unfortunately, that never panned out.
136.  Dustin Hermanson - Expos
139.  Kevin Millwood - Braves
141.  Juan Guzman - Rays
163.  Scott Brosius - Yankees
186.  Barry Larkin - Reds

Easily the best card of the pack in my eyes!  This one will end up in my Barry Larkin collection!
220.  Paul O'Neill - Yankees


Well, I didn't get anything that I needed for my set, so all the cards will end up in their respective group break piles.  Even so, this is a really nice set - I just have to hope that the last few base cards that I need are still hiding in the box somewhere.

Comments