Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2004 UD Vintage

That's right - I've decided to chase the entire base set of 2004 Upper Deck Vintage.  Normally, I'd also go after all the short prints, but seeing as how I have so few, it simply won't be possible.  As such, I have the following cards available for trade from the set - I'd really like to finish off the base set quickly so I can remove it from my want list!

Last update:  4/6/17

2004 UD Vintage Available for trade:
Base:
5.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos
28.  Edgar Martinez - Mariners
59.  Rocco Baldelli - Rays
60.  Greg Maddux - Braves
81.  Jason Schmidt - Giants
101.  Carlos Lee - White Sox
138.  Ben Sheets - Brewers

141.  Matt Mantei - Diamondbacks
169.  Mariano Rivera - Yankees
197.  Danys Baez - Indians
240.  Eric Milton - Twins
255.  Kris Benson - Pirates
Play Ball Short Prints:
302.  Mark Prior - Cubs
303.  Barry Zito - Athletics
304.  Roger Clemens - Yankees
306.  Roy Halladay - Blue Jays
309.  Kerry Wood - Cubs
310.  Dontrelle Willis - Marlins
315.  Tim Hudson - Athletics
Short Print World Series Highlights:
316.  Dontrelle Willis - Marlins
324.  Ivan Rodriguez - Marlins
325.  Josh Beckett - Marlins
Updates Short Prints:
330.  Sidney Ponson - Giants
Short Print base cards:
341.  Brandon Phillips - Indians (x2)
345.  Austin Kearns - Reds
347.  Vernon Wells - Blue Jays
3-D Sluggers - Super Short Prints
351.  Hideki Matsui - Yankees

427.  Geoff Jenkins - Brewers

Remember, check out the cards I need on my want list and make an offer.

Comments

  1. I need that #327 Suppan Updated card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With UD gone I find myself getting more and more fascinated with sets from the middle of the decade that I never gave a chance... I REALLY like the UD Vintage sets. I don't know the card # off the top of my head, BUT if you need Delmon Young I have about 30 copies of him...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment