Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 72: 2000 Fleer Focus - #186

Barry Larkin
Year:  2000
Brand:  Fleer Focus
Card number:  186

Of all the cards in my Barry Larkin Collection, this is perhaps one of my favorites (for reasons that I mostly can't explain).  I love the clean white borders on the front, along with the team caps.  I like how clear you can read Larkin's name and number in the photo - it's certainly a different shot than many of my Larkin cards.

The back of the card is also nice - I like the different photo at the top along with the written blurb.  I love the full career statistics.  I like the team logo watermark as well as the colored team logo next to the player name.  Heck, I even like how easy it is to read the card number (though I do wish the numbers were at the top of the card for set building purposes).

Overall, it's a simple little card - but sometimes simple is actually best!

Comments