Featured Post

Brewers Fans and Goudey Collectors...

I've decided I need to figure out a way to raise some funds for next year's baseball card collection.  As of now, I don't see how I can afford to buy a case of Ginter - which is what I'd really like to do...  SO - I suppose I have no other option other than selling cards.

However, before I list cards on eBay, some of them I'll offer up for trade here (while hoping to nab some cards off my own want list in the process).

First up in a series of sporadic posts over the next few months:

2009 Upper Deck Goudey
4-in-1
Black Border - serially numbered 16/21
No. 35-23.
Brewers
Robin Yount, Ryan Bruan, Prince Fielder, Yovani Gallardo

This card happens to be one of the best "pulls" of 2009.  The only similar card I found eBay recently sold for a little over $10.00 after shipping so that'd be a start toward my goal.  However, as I said, I'd rather trade with you fine folks and knock cards off my want list (before buying a new set that will inevitably ADD cards to my want list)!  I would also consider cash offers which will go directly into my 2011 Allen & Ginter fund!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Consider me interested. I'll look at your lists and come up with something. I'd appreciate being at the top of the list, if only for my superior Yount love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to battle to the death with Thorzul on this one, or just offer to buy it from you.

    We've talked trade about this card several times, and completed several trades but I always forget about this one.

    It would also look great in MY collection.

    *cue dueling music* is there dueling music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thorzul beat you to the punch...and to a nice offering of cards off my want list... I know I had mentioned I owned this card to a number of people (Thorzul and Sharpe among them), but I never was able to trade it - until now!

    I do wish I had been able to see a card duel though, that'd be entertaining I imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment