Featured Post

Delivery Time! Free Strasburg Card (arm injuries extra)

In a rather strange turn of events, I've completed 118 trades with fellow bloggers this calendar year alone...and yet not one of them was with Dayf over at the highly prolific Cardboard Junkie.  Granted, I believe it's my fault since I sent Dayf a nice cut-signature card Bipping back in January and he's only now been able to forgive me.

Anyhow, 'tis the season for forgiving and candy canes or something.

On second thought, maybe Dayf hasn't forgiven me since evoked the names of Brien Taylor AND David Clyde on the letter.  All it was missing was one Todd Van Poppel and I'd have considered it some sort of ancient Mayan curse.

Oh yeah, the card?  The "last" card in the 2010 Topps base set - that you could only get by buying their sham of a product called Updates and Highlights and Other Crap (or something like that).

Thanks a lot Dayf.

Comments

  1. Todd Van Poppel is the best thing to ever happen the the Braves franchise so I will never take his name in vain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment