Featured Post

Group Break: 1998 Pinnacle Performers - Pack 16

Let's bust another pack of Pinnacle.  What do you guys think of the Pinnacle Performers set?  Do you like having a box of a "cheaper" set in the group break in order to make sure everyone walks away with at least some base cards or would you rather I only include boxes with "hits" in them?  Let me know!

1998 Pinnacle Performers
Pack 16

3.  Cal Ripken Jr. - Orioles

A nice card of the Iron Man!
43.  Will Clark - Rangers
97.  Todd Walker - Twins
100.  Mike Cameron - White Sox
103.  Jeff Suppan - Diamondbacks

The Diamondbacks have had a surprisingly high number of base cards so far in the group break!
106.  Shannon Stewart - Blue Jays
148.  Checklist
I'll random the Checklists off at the end.
18 of 20.  Bernie Williams - Launching Pad - Yankees

I still get a kick out of the moon in the background - awesome card.
23 of 50.  The number 43

Comments

  1. It's good to have a box of cards from the late 90s that don't necessarily contain the "BIG MOJO HIT" cards in them. Plus it's helping me fill out team sets that I missed out on back then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment