Featured Post

Group Break: 2000 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 16

I must confess, this has been one of my favorite group breaks simply because I've enjoyed opening each of the sets!  I think I'm actually going to chase all the sets that I've opened here...especially since I'll have quite a few from the unclaimed teams.  Some sets, such as the 2000 Stadium Club set I actually collected a bit of back in the day - the only card of notice that I previously owned was a McGwire luminous (or one of the parallels, I don't recall for certain right now).  Let's see what goodies lurk in this pack!

2000 Topps Stadium Club
Pack 16

21.  Richie Sexson - Indians
86.  Doug Mientkiewicz - Twins
122.  Dave Martinez - Rays
129.  Bill Spiers - Astros
176.  Geoff Jenkins - Brewers

The Brewers haul from the group break has been somewhat lacking this time - of course, that's the way group breaks go - you usually never know which team will be the best/worst.
213.  Dee Brown - Royals

Are the future stars short prints in this set?  It seems that I haven't pulled very many of them...and the back of the pack lists "bonus base" 1:5 packs, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Comments