Featured Post

Group Break: 2000 Topps Stars - Pack 19

It's Friday afternoon and I can almost smell the weekend...and my weekend is going to smell like fresh pine tree since I'm about to go find a Christmas tree for my house!  Of course, I can't be all play and no work - so let's crank out another pack before hitting the egg nog and Christmas cookies.

2000 Topps Stars
Pack 19

68.  Tim Hudson - Athletics
77.  Kevin Millwood - Braves
94.  Kerry Wood - Cubs

I typed "Chubs" by accident and laughed out loud.  Maybe I shouldn't have egg nog today afterall.
103.  Gary Carter - Expos

I love the old time ballplayers in the set - it lends a bit of significance to the "Stars" title of the set!
118.  Jack Cust - Diamondbacks
146.  Ty Howington - Reds
I remember when Ty was supposed to be the next great Reds pitcher...that never came to fruition did it?  

Comments