Featured Post

A repost of my Christmas poem from two years ago (because me writing one poem was hard enough)...

It's the day before Christmas, and all throughout Blogger
People were posting their Christmas greetings for one another
The clever greetings were posted all over the place
With the hope that their readers would soon embrace

But I in my cap, with my brain still taking a winter's nap,
said "but I'm not creative and I've got presents to wrap..."

Merry Christmas to all - and to all - be safe!
(and may your stockings be filled with baseball cards)

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Merry Christmas Chris ... well done ... and may our stockings be filled with Reds 2011 successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 PM

    Leave the rhyming to the professionals! ;-)

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you & yours have the happiest of holidays and every day beyond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment