Featured Post

Topps Delivers!

I've had two 2010 Allen & Ginter autograph redemptions now.  The first one I redeemed for an Alexei Ramirez autograph.  The second, acquired via trade, was for a Cliff Pennington autograph.  While I still haven't received the Ramirez auto, I did get the Pennington auto in the mail today!

That's another nice looking card!  I now have thirteen 2010 Allen & Ginter autographs (plus the aforementioned redemption I'm waiting for) to go along with my 56 Allen & Ginter relics from this year's set!

On a completely unrelated note:  I plan to finish off the group break packs this weekend...meaning I'll be busting and posting packs en masse just to it over with.  I'll need time to package them up - and hopefully all packages will be in the mail on Thursday (the only day I can make it to the post office with my work schedule this week).

On another somewhat related note:  Make sure you check out A Pack to Be Named Later for one of the group break packs.  I noticed that the 1998 Pinnacle Performers set hadn't been broken over there so I remedied that situation!

Comments