Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Daniel

A few days ago, I mentioned that I finally got around to putting my 1991 Topps set in its binder when I realized that I was still missing four cards.  A quick swap with Daniel (who also needed some '91 Topps cards that I had) and my set is once again complete (this time for real)!

Here's the final four 1991 Topps cards:

418.  Nick Esasky

I know I had this card at one point - I probably threw it in as one of the extras in a trade with one of any number of Braves fans that I've swapped card with.  Whoops.


511.  Steve Balboni

There's nothing remotely interesting about this card - so I can say for certain is that I don't remember it...that doesn't mean I didn't own it at one point though.


781.  Darryl Hamilton

Another card that I know I owned at one point.  Apparently, I get a little overzealous in gathering "extra" cards to send along with random trade packages.


774.  Dennis Rasmussen

This is the one card I'm fairly certain I never owned...mostly because I don't think I've traded with a Padres fan yet - if you are a Padres fan, hit me up....I have TONS of Padres to trade away!


Thanks a lot Daniel!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments