Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Video Games Anyone?

I've decided to list a bunch of video games (from various systems) on eBay in the hopes of raising a little cash for the 2011 baseball card season!  You can find all of my listings here.

Of the games I listed, here are a few highlights:

1080 Avalanche - GameCube (or Wii):  This game was one of my favorite games on the GameCube (you can also play it on the Wii which is nice).  The game features a nice multiplayer mode (up to four people) as well, though I enjoyed the single player challenges just as much.  It also had really nice graphics (for a GameCube game)!

Army of Two - Playstation 3 (PS3):  A game custom made for two people (either on the same console or online).  I didn't play this one much (work and life got in the way) but I decided to sell it anyhow since I have a backlog of other games I've yet to play, such as Little Big Planet 1 and Assassin's Creed.

Prince of Persia:  The Sands of Time - GameCube (or Wii):  I enjoyed 1080 Avalanche a lot (see above) but my favorite game for the GameCube, other than perhaps Super Smash Bros. was The Sands of Time.  This game is an amazing platforming game full of awesome acrobatics, nifty puzzles, and of course, a sultry damsel.  I have the sequel to the game listed on eBay as well which featured more of the same good play as Sands of Time, but I still like the original best!

Street Fighter IV - Playstation 3 (PS3):  A great throwback to the Street Fighters of my SNES days.  All of your favorites are in the game, Ryu, Chun-Li, etc.  If it weren't for Call of Duty, this would probably be my multiplayer game of choice!

That's a short review of one-third of the games I listed on eBay.  All of the games listed were bought by me, and are in excellent condition (all have original case and original booklet).  Any questions?  Let me know!

Comments

  1. I would've traded cards for SFIV! Feel free to e-mail me your PSN name. I've never played a game online because I don't like racist 13 year olds but I'll assume you're neither! -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment