Featured Post

2011 Topps Rack Pack #6

This is the sixth (out of seven) rack packs that I've purchased.  As far as base cards go, this rack pack was better than the last one...out of the 28 base cards, I needed 13...not great, but better than getting NO new cards for my set!

As for the inserts, I got a few that I needed there including a History of Topps card and a Buster Posey Topps Town card.

I also got another Diamond Parallel card (which I'm trying to collect the entire set)...this time of Nelson Cruz.

The rest of the inserts were also pretty nice - a Diamond Duo of Kershaw and Latos, an Andre Ethier Topps 60 card, and a Nolan Ryan 60 Years of Topps card highlighted that group.

Finally, there was a Diamond Giveaway code card and a Miguel Cabrera Kimball mini (the mini is for trade).

I now have one rack pack left to open and sort before I am able to post my 2011 Topps needs on my Want List (although by the time you read this, there is a decent chance my want list will be up-to-date)!

Comments

  1. i like the nolan ryan. i am waiting, not-so-patiently, for the hobby box i won on ebay the other day. hopefully i'll be opening on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    picked up four rack packs today; I'll 2-for-1 my diamond visions if you come across any Twins dupes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment