Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 93: 1992 Pinnacle - #5

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  Pinnacle
Card number:  5

Of all the different card brands, there are only two main brands that I never bought any packs of as a youngster:  Leaf and Pinnacle.  The above card is a perfect example of why I never bought the packs - it's simply a boring design!  There's nothing bad about it...unfortunately, there's nothing particularly good about it either.  If I had to pick a favorite part of the design, it would be the large team logos on the back of the card - I think all set designs should incorporate the team logo (rather than the team name in text or script form).

Otherwise, this is nothing more than another card in the Larkin Collection binder.  As of this posting, I'm up to 93 different Larkin cards in the binder...and there's plenty more to come!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    I like this design. I like the black, and the change from the action shot on the front to the head shot on the back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment