Featured Post

Delivery Time! 60 Feet 6 Inches of Shiny Goodness

Another day, another envelope full of shiny cards in the mailbox!  The latest envelope is from Jim over at Sixty Feet Six Inches.  Originally, I was going to mail Jim a couple of base cards and he was going to send me some of the shinys, but then he found he didn't need any base cards - so these eight shiny cards earn Jim eight entries into my Complete Set (and other Goodies) Giveaway Contest and some "cards to be named later."

Here are the shiny cards:

137.  Xavier Nady
156.  Josh Thole
207.  Angel Pagan
212.  Pedro Feliz
239.  Jhoulys Chacin
250.  Carlos Gonzalez
251.  Alcides Escobar
291.  Juan Gutierrez

Thanks for all the cards, they certainly will help me complete the set!  As of this post, I am just shy of the halfway mark.  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments