Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise Cards from David

Throughout my 2+ years of blogging, I have had the fortunate opportunity to correspond with a number of great people.  I've completed hundreds of trades, been contacted by a few sponsors, and even featured on some random websites throughout the years.  However, there is another side to the internet that is much less apparent, but still appreciated by me:  my blog readers!

Based on my blog statistics, it appears most people visit my blog via search engine or one of the two or three main baseball card blogs out there.  However, there are others who visit me from "unknown" sources - perhaps direct bookmarks?  One such covted reader is David.  Now, to the best of my knowledge, David doesn't have a web presence in the form of a blog or want list, but he's definitely one of the most generous guys out there.  The other day, he sent me a suprise package with two of the 2010 Allen & Ginter relics I needed PLUS a Barry Larkin relic (that gets its own post soon) and a few "extra" Reds.

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Relics:
AGR-AH.  Aaron Hill

AGR-GB.  Gordon Beckham


Plus a few assorted Reds, including this Cap'n Crunch card of Eric Davis - very sweet (pun intended)!

Thanks a lot David - and please, should you have a blog or online want lists let me know so I can link to them!  And for everyone else, if you'd like to complete a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Also:  As a reminder - I'm looking to acquire ANY and ALL 2011 Topps Diamond Parallel cards (see this post for how you could benefit too).

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards. Just glad I'm still able to help you with the A&G relics! I'll shoot you an email on my blog site, and try to help you on the Topps Diamond cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment