Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise Heartbreaking Cards!

In the past few weeks, I have recieved roughly 30 packages or so - usually 3-4 per day!  Most of the packages have been the result of an agreed upon trade, but occassionally someone sends me some cards "out of the blue." No one is better at that than Matt from Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius.

According to my records, Matt and I have sent a total of eleven packages - only two of those were the result of an agreed upon trade.  The rest were "oh, I pulled a card he would like or need, let me mail it off".  Agreed upon trades are nice, but sometimes the surprise envelope is even better!

Matt sent me my second copy of the Barry Larkin 60 Years of Topps insert, now I have one for my set and one for my Larkin Collection Binder.

Matt also sent me an Edinson Volquez orange refractor from last year's Topps Chrome set.  I didn't buy a single pack of 2010 Chrome, but I think I am nearing the complete Reds set thanks to various traders out there!

Thanks a lot for the great cards Matt - and keep an eye on your mailbox, I'm sure there will be something from me there in the near future!  And for anyone else, if you'd like to make a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment