Featured Post

Delivery Time! Time to Hopefully Chase Another Ginter Mini Set!

I wasn't going to do it.  Really.

I already chased down the entire regular set.

I am working on chasing down the regular back mini set.

I already nabbed the complete Sailors set.

I finished off the dinos.

I obliterated the Wordsmiths.

I tracked down the Lords of Olympus.

I am trying to acquire all the World's Biggest mini cards.

I hunted down each nation's animal.

The sketch cards are mine.

The This Day In History set really is history.

The Cabinet cards are mine.

The N43s have been completed.

I'm in the process of acquiring one of each of the relics.

I'm slowly working on the autograph set.

Really, I didn't want to do it.

Honest.

But Justin from The Hopeful Chase made me.

I'm now going to try for the Celestial Stars minis as well.

You see, Justin has a little giveaway of sorts on his blog a few weeks ago - you send him some cards he needed, and he sent some Ginters that you claimed.  I was able to lay claim to a pair of Celestial Stars, and heck, now that I have two of them, I might as well go for all twelve!  Plus, now that the code has been cracked and people realize these cards are worthless, the card values have plummeted.

Here's what Justin sent me:
CS2.  Prince Fielder

CS12.  Johan Santana

Thanks a lot Justin (no really, thanks)!  As, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments