Featured Post

Keeping the Post Office in Business All By Myself

One of my New Year Resolutions this year was to complete over 125 trades with fellow bloggers and blog readers.  Thanks to my trip to the Post Office earlier today, I'm already 24.8% of the way to that goal...  Today, I mailed off twelve packages to the following people:

Jack H.
Michael S.
Matt H.
Bradley S.
Ryan H.
Scott F.
Julie D.
AJ M.
Paul K.
David G.
Amy H.
Darren W.

Thanks to these trades, my 2011 Topps want list has been whittled down to a much more manageable level.  I'm still interested in finding trade partnets to help me knock more cards off my want list though!  I also still have a few 2011 Topps cards for trade (see the full list here).  As always, shoot me an email and we'll try to work something out!

Comments