Featured Post

The Shinys are Here, Part IX: An eBayer Buyer Turns into a Nachos Trader!

A few weeks ago, I listed and sold a Choo patch card from 2011 Topps on eBay.  The buyer happened to see my blog and contacted me about an extended trade to go along with the sale.  A few emails later and a trade was born.

In return for a bunch of Indians cards (I forget exactly what I sent, I didn't write it down for some reason), I recieved another 8 shiny cards for my shiny set!  And, because the buyer sent me 8 shiny cards, he also netted himself 8 entries in my complete set giveaway contest!

Here are the cards I received:
60.  Andrew McCutchen
61.  David Price
107.  Aubrey Huff
110.  Aroldis Chapman
120.  Mat Latos
293.  Justin Morneau (this card is already back in the mail - I ended up with two copies so I traded off this "foil error" card as Trade Stack #7).

295.  Jon Jay
310.  Alex Gonzalez

Thanks a lot for the trade Tim!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments