Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Fan of the Wrong Ohio Team Helps Me Out!

Are you getting sick of seeing 2011 Topps?

Well, too bad - because there are more to be seen here...and they are important cards since the envelope full that Jack from All Tribe Baseball sent me helped me inch ever so close to completing the Series 1 base set!

I sent Jack a bunch of different Indians cards in exchange for a few base cards that I needed - you can read about his end of the trade on his blog here (and see pictures of snow...something I hope to see no more of this winter)!

Here's what Jack sent me.
Note:  Some of the cards ended up being duplicates - all duplicates have been added to my 2011 Topps for trade list

6.  Neftali Feliz
11.  NL Wins Leaders
29.  Josh Hamilton
34.  Rick Ankiel

Easily the best photo of the bunch that Jack sent my way!  I could do without the third base coach's rear end taking up half the right hand side, but still, nice photo.
49.  Angels
111.  Kevin Gregg
115.  Jason Varitek
117.  Brett Sinkbeil
133.  Miguel Tejada
186.  Carl Pavano

Another nice horizontal card.  The Twins team logo looks sharp surrounded by the red border around the baseball.
196.  Jose Ceda
215.  Edwin Encarnacion
223.  Gregory Infante
237.  Jason Vargas
263.  Joel Pineiro
293.  Justin Morneau

Diamond Duos:
DD-HM.  Tommy Hanson & Mike Minor
DD-SC.  Tom Seaver & Aroldis Chapman

Thanks a lot for the trade Jack!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you received and liked the cards ! I'll get the other Barry Larkin out this week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to know this, but it's David Wright's butt taking up the right hand side of that pic. I'm a Met fan, but don't know what his butt looks like haha. The 3rd base coach is on the ground to the left. I recognized the orange stripe from the top of the Citi Field wall and the #5 on his cleats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment