Featured Post

Delivery Time! This One's Not a Catastophe!

For the second time in less than a week, I managed to be the first one to trade with a fellow blogger.  The latest "cherry picked" (look it up kids, actually on second thought, don't do that) was Jeff from Cardboard Catastrophe.  I sent Jeff a pile of 2011 Topps base cards that he needed (you can see his end of the trade here) - in return, he sent me a bunch of cards that I needed from my set - let's take a look:

Base:
155.  Alex Rodriguez

I just got this one in a different trade - it went from being the second-to-last card that I needed to a card that I have doubles of.  Speaking of doubles, you can find all of my 2011 Topps doubles that I have for trade, including a bunch of inserts, here.

60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-13.  Bob Gibson
60YOT-17.  Frank Robinson & Brooks Robinson
60YOT-30.  Andre Dawson
60YOT-39.  Bernie Williams

I've often toyed with the idea of trying to complete the 1990 Topps via trade - I know that I own probably half the set or more already.  However, I still have too many other sets that I'm trying to complete to tackle that one...at least for now.

Topps 60:
T60-2.  Andre Dawson
T60-29.  Ryan Zimmerman

T60-31.  Justin Upton
T60-41.  Shin-Soo Choo

Another group of cards off the 'ol want list!  I am down to needing eight of the Topps 60 cards.  Even better, the only three insert sets that I don't have complete yet are the Vintage Reproductions, Topps 60, and the 60 Years of Topps cards!  There's hope for completion for all of those before Series 2 hits yet!

60 Years of Topps - The Lost Cards:
60YOTLC-1.  Stan Musial
60YOTLC-4.  Roy Campanella
60YOTLC-7.  Bob Feller
60YOTLC-8.  Mickey Mantle

60YOTLC-10.  Stan Musial

Jeff sent me the last card I needed from The Lost Cards insert set - the rest of these ended up being duplicates for me - so they are all for trade!

Diamond Parallels:

Jeff also sent me 15 diamond parallel cards - each of which nets him one entry into my complete set giveaway contest that I'm holding later this year.  I now have 62% of the set complete.

Thanks for the great trade Jeff - and welcome to the trading club!  Finally, if anyone else would like to trade, you know the drill - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments