Featured Post

Delivery Time! This Trade Was Cool

I recently completed a small, easy five card trade (three to Ryan from the This Card is Cool blog, and two cards to me).  I sent Ryan a couple of base cards from the 2011 Topps set, plus a Target throwback card - in return, Ryan knocked two more cards off my 2011 Topps Want List!  Even better, I learned from Ryan's blog that this trade was his first ever!  Welcome to the trading club Ryan!

Topps 60:
T60-8.  Felix Hernandez


T60-15.  Jason Heyward
The good thing about both of these cards is that the depicted player actually led in the given category.  The bad thing is that many of the categories are ridiculous...seriously, most walks by a rookie in 2010?  I find that to be rather unimpressive.


Thanks for the trade Ryan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments