Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Matt from 26 Cent Summer

While it may be true that I've been doing a lot of trading for 2011 Topps cards that I need (and trying to get rid of all my extra 2011 Topps cards in the process), I am still attempting to fill my other set needs whenever the opportunity arises.  My most recent trade with Matt (from 26 Cent Summer) was one such opportunity.  I sent him a bunch of my extra 2010 Topps - and in return, he sent me stuff I needed from a pair of 2009 sets that I'm still working on!

Let's take a look (you can see Matt's end of the trade on his blog here):

2009 Topps Heritage American Heroes Edition:
Heroes of Sport:
HS-3.  James J. Braddock

HS-7.  Mickey Mantle

HS-23.  Ty Cobb

I'm not going to lie - I thought there was no chance I'd ever get another card from this set (which is too bad since I need a bunch of them still).  However, the trade with Matt has reaffirmed my belief that I should leave the want list up for awhile longer, maybe someone else has some cards from the set stashed away that they no longer particularly want...but perhaps I need them!

2009 Topps:
Target Throwbacks Parallels:
3.  Andy Marte
30.  Ken Griffey Jr.

101.  Nick Hundley
181.  Jerry Manuel
219.  Shin-Soo Choo

232.  Gabe Kapler

I'm now within two cards of having all three versions of the 2009 Topps set complete - I only need #182 and #238 from the Target throwback set - if you happen to have either of those, please let me know!  I'd love to be able to remove the set from my want list altogether!


Thanks for the trade Matt - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments