Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Group Break: 15 Teams Remaining (Twins, Mariners, Os, Rays +)

I'd really like to get this group break filled up - with 8 hits in the two boxes, there are simply too many unclaimed teams, you know there's a good chance some of the unclaimed teams will end up with hits - don't make me keep them because you didn't want to claim them!  Also, I'm giving multi-team discounts...so don't be afraid to grab two or three teams!  My hope is that with two boxes we can reduce the amount of duplicates while still getting a nice pile of hits, mini cards, and other goodies that lurk inside Gypsy Queen.

Finally, I'd appreciate any advertising you may wish to do on your own blogs, the more people that know about the group break, the sooner it can fill up!

Here are the remaining teams for my TWO hobby box group break of 2011 Gypsy Queen:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Baltimore Orioles
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays

Sign up on the original sign up post.  I'll try to keep this list updated as well (at least until I post a new reminder if necessary).

Comments