Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Group Break!

I've still got 10 unclaimed slots for the TWO box Gypsy Queen group break.   Remember, if you already claimed a team, you can add a second (or third or even fourth team) for a mere $12.00 per extra team!  Any unclaimed teams will be picked up by me I guess - and with at least eight hits in the two boxes, there is a really good chance that I'll end up with a bunch of hits if I have to keep all 10 remaining teams for myself.  You don't want that to happen, right?  Didn't think so - so claim away and get those possible hits for yourself!

Here are the remaining teams:


Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays

Please sign up on the original sign-up page!

Comments