Featured Post

2011 Topps Heritage: Another 3 Pack Blister Pack

I opened a blister pack of Heritage cards once before - and it was so much fun I decided to do it again.  Actually, I lied.  The first blister pack was pretty boring - not even a single short print in the three packs.  I only bought this because I found myself in Target and I'm a weak-willed individual.  The good news is that this blister pack was much better than the first one!

Pack 1:
23.  Carlos Lee
86.  Alex Presley

132.  Angels
148.  Jonny Gomes
176.  Chase Headley
284.  Jimmy Rollins
289.  Darren Ford
360.  Jorge Posada

369.  Dan Haren

Pack 2:
2.  Francisco Cordero

85.  Ike Davis
140.  Gehrig and Ruth
157.  Shane Victorino
250.  Joe Mauer
347.  Nyjer Morgan
390.  Albert Pujols
418.  Ian Stewart
430.  Troy Tulowitzki

Pack 3:
5.  Clayton Kershaw
Once again, I'm a Kershaw magnet.  This is the third Kershaw Heritage card I've pulled already this year!
18.  Manager's Dream (Pujols & Braun)

48.  CC Sabathia
79.  Jordan Zimmerman
270.  Ronny Cedeno
312.  Roy Halladay
324.  Tommy Hunter
396.  Carlos Gonzalez
C58.  Chrome - Rangers Danger (Hamilton & Cruz) #1219/1962

A great way to end the blister - a chrome card of Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz!  Overall, out of the 27 cards in the blister pack, I needed 9 of them - and that's counting the chrome card as a "need" though I don't have any plans to collect the chrome set this time around.  I suppose it's getting close to the point where I should stop buying packs and start lots of trading instead.


Oh yeah, I forgot about the black parallels.  In fact, I chose this particular blister package because I could see there was a Red as the top card of the three black parallels.

C20.  Nick Swisher

C69.  Ramon Hernandez

C86.  Brett Anderson

The two non-Reds are both available for trade.

Comments