Featured Post

Delivery Time! The Dawg Throws Me a Bone

To date (as of the time of writing this post at least), I have completed 60 trades in 2011.  For comparison, last year I completed 122 trades.  While those numbers seem quite high (at least to me), it's surprising to me how many NEW people I keep finding to trade with.  Actually, I should re-phrase that to say it's amazing how many new people keep finding me to trade with!

One of my newest traders is Richard from Dawgbones, a Phillies Phan blog.  I sent Richard a few 2011 Topps base cards that he needed for his set, plus a small pile of assorted Phillies cards.  In return, Richard sent me the following goodies:

2011 Topps:
Topps 60:
T60-1.  Ryan Howard
My scanner ate this image somehow...and now that the card is in my binder I'm much too lazy to take it back out to scan.  Oh well, you can probably search Google for the image if you really want the full effect of this trade post.

60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-33.  Tony Gwynn

60YOT-37.  Greg Maddux

In addition to the above cards which I needed for my set, Richard also sent me a few Reds cards...

...and this sweet Cincinnati Reds fathead!  I wonder if there is a Reds "running man" Fathead out there?  Even better, is there a Barry Larkin Fathead out there?

Thanks for the trade Richard!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments