Featured Post

Heritage is Old News - But Not Around My Neck of the Woods

What exactly is the "neck" of the woods anyhow?  Where do you find such a thing?   Or did Al Roker simply make it up and then get famous off it?  Questions need answers people.

Oh yeah, more Heritage for me!  Pay careful attention though, there's some trade bait below.  This is the last (I promise?!) of the three-pack blisters from Target that I bought.  Seriously, this is the last one I bought.  I make no promises that I won't buy another though if the next time I go in there isn't Gypsy Queen on the shelves.

On with the cards:

Pack 1:
11.  Joe Nathan
24.  Detroit Tigers
58.  NL Wins Leaders
226.  San Francisco Giants
262.  Ivan Rodriguez
288.  Mike Stanton
303.  Daric Barton
336.  John Lackey
439.  Stephen Drew

Obviously the short printed Drew is the big "hit" of this pack.  I needed a few of the base cards, but the rest are for trade.


Pack 2:
51.  AL Batting
71.  Jonathan Sanchez
77.  Chase Utley
216.  David Aardsma
259.  Kelly Johnson
292.  Orlando Hudson
334.  Tampa Bay Rays
344.  Fernando Salas
TN-8.  Then & Now:  Juan Marichal & CC Sabathia

Not much exciting here.  I've seen enough of the base cards that unless it's one that I need I'm tired of it.  Almost all of the above are for trade.


Pack 3:
10.  Andrew McCutchen
88.  Joe Girardi
112.  Luke Scott
151.  Arthur Rhodes
190.  Todd Helton
246.  Andew Bailey
291.  Bobby Cramer
353.  Neil Walker

NF-8.  News Flashback:  New York Mets Join National League

Three packs resulted in two inserts plus a short print.  I can't complain much about that.  Now, how about the three card black parallel pack...


Black Parallel Pack:
C36.  Josh Beckett
C51.  Xavier Nady
C55.  Lou Marson

ALL of the black parallels are for trade - ideally for some of the Heritage cards that I still need.

Comments