Featured Post

Inching Closer to the Complete Diamond Parallel Set

Over the past couple of days, I've agreed to a variety of trades - many of which include cards that I need from either the 2011 Topps Heritage set or the 2011 Topps Diamond parallel set.  However, it's not only agreed upon trades that are helping me - sometimes it's an "out of the blue" envelope that helps me get a bit closer to my goals...  One such envelope arrived courtesy of Julie over at Things are Funner Here.

Julie sent me a single diamond parallel that I needed (and netted herself another entry in my complete set giveaway contest)!

202.  AL HR Leaders

This is a nice card - I especially like how Topps made each player non-diamondy - the athletes really pop off the card because of it!  I've updated my contest entry standings - you can always find them on the side of my blog - but for posterity, let's see the standings as of April 28 (when I wrote this post):

Name
# of Entries
C. Monroe
27
J. Carlson
17
S. Pair
14
D. Amos
10
P. Creighton
10
T. Hudson
8
J. Swiatko
8
D. Stocks
7
J. Develin
6
S. Robinson
5
AJ Mazza
5
B. Smith
5
M. Guilfoyle
4
K. Biggs
4
D. Wright
4
J. Flynn
4
P. Kosman
3
R. Hughes
3
S. Fendley
3
M.  Hickes
3
D. Waggoner
3
G. Gay
2
M. Spiegel
2
J.  Carter
2
J. Altilio
1
G. Layton
1
D. Hicks
1
R. Gluesing
1
C. Clow
1



Overall Progress:  228 / 330 = 69.09%


Thanks again Julie!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments