Featured Post

A Second 2011 Topps Heritage Blaster: Packs 3 and 4

So far, I've purchased (and opened) one full blaster, one three-pack blister package, and two packs out of a second blaster.  To date, I've only pulled two duplicates (#333 Lucas Duda and #402 David DeJesus).  Can I keep the momentum of pulling mostly cards that I need with the next two packs?  Let's find out!


Pack 3:
32.  Russell Martin (Uh oh, a double right off the bat!)


97.  Grady Sizemore
115.  Alfonso Soriano
260.  Matt Cain
293.  Jonathon Niese
358.  Andre Ethier
398.  Joey Votto

399.  Roy Halladay
448.  Clayton Richard

Not too shabby - I'm happy picking up a new short print (my first out of the blaster).  If I'm lucky, I'll pull two more short prints out of the blaster.  As for the rest of the cards, the best (in my view) is clearly the Joey Votto All-Star card!


Pack 4:
3.  David Ortiz
16.  John Jaso
55.  AL ERA Leaders

100.  David Price
194.  Jordan Walden
202.  Corey Hart
305.  Mike Aviles
326.  Gregory Infante
374.  Charlie Manuel

Eesh, what a boring pack that was.  No short prints, no inserts, no nuthin'.  Oh well, they can't all be winners right?


Overall, not a bad pair of packs in terms of cards for my set.  Only the Russell Martin (#32) was a duplicate.  I can't complain about that!  Even better, I knocked off another short print from my want list...also a good thing!

Comments