Featured Post

Topps Heritage Blaster #3: Pack 3

I've got to bust through the rest of this blaster (and another blaster - I can't help myself) in a hurry so I can get a proper want list up.  Heck, maybe by the time you read this I'll have an actual want list up (no promises though).

Pack 3:
25.  Starlin Castro

This must be the goofiest All-Star Rookie trophy that Topps ever used.  It's even more goofy when you realize that's the Monopoly "top hat" piece that the batter is standing on top of.  
33.  Barry Zito
117.  Alex Rios
151.  Arthur Rhodes
I already had this card, so it's available for trade.
226.  San Francisco Giants
I already had this card too, so it is also available for trade.
273.  Chris Perez
301.  Clay Buchholz
390.  Albert Pujols

I'm not a fan of Pujols, what can I say, I'm a Reds fan!  That said, I'm glad I pulled this card so I don't have to trade an arm and half a leg for it since most people seem to value Pujols for some reason.
486.  Martin Prado

Alright, another pesky short print found!  I don't care what else was in the pack, if there's a short print that I need, I'm satisfied.  It's only a nice bonus that I needed six out of the other eight cards in the blaster - so my seven out of nine ratio stays in tact through the first three packs, excellent!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Also they apparently woke Starlin up at 6am after a night of partying to get the pic for the card. I'm guessing he wasn't wearing pants when that photo was taken.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment