Featured Post

Topps Heritage Blaster #3: Pack 4

Through the first three packs, I've averaged a "seven out of nine card" gain for my Heritage set.  Can I continue the positive momentum with the fourth pack (and hopefully, beyond)?  You know what I say, only one way to find out...

Pack 4:
17.  Jayson Werth
35.  Stephen Strasburg

The broken armed boy wonder makes an appearance in a Topps set - who'da thunk it?
55.  AL ERA Leaders
I suppose there are worse cards to get as a duplicate - this one features King Felix, plus Buchholz, David Price, and Trevor Cahill.
107.  Madison Bumgarner
148.  Jonny Gomes

Gomes' hat looks photoshopped onto his mo-hawked head...which is dumb since he's been with the Reds for quite awhile...
282.  Aaron Harang
326.  Gregory Infante
It's a rookie card - but I already had it...so you can make this rookie card yours by trading with me!
387.  Desmond Jennings
473.  Joe Mauer

In the 2011 Heritage set, the National League All-Stars are not short printed, but the American League All-Stars are short printed.  That's an amusing twist - but at the same probably forces a bunch of the short prints to shoot up in value.


As for the pack as a whole, it was more good news!  Another needed short print, plus six other base that I needed means my "seven out of nine" ratio continues on for at least one more pack!  Let's hope the momentum continues, I might actually be able to finish this set before the next decade is over!

Comments