Featured Post

Topps Heritage Blaster #3: Pack 5

So far, four packs into my third blaster I've been able to maintain a seven out of nine ratio for cards that I need.  Hopefully, that streak will continue with this pack...

Pack 5:
61.  Milwaukee Brewers
87.  Manny Ramirez
Nothing like a cheater and a quitter.
112.  Luke Scott
I've got two of Luke's cards, so this one can be yours.
235.  2010 World Series - Game #4

I like the fact that the back of the card features the box score for the given World Series game.
277.  Pedro Alvarez
309.  Yonder Alonso

I defy anyone to find a player who looks less pleased with being photographed for their rookie card.  Alonso looks like someone just told him he had to eat brusselsprouts and split-pea soup before being allowed in the big league club house.  
370.  Matt Holliday
407.  Wade Davis
Once again, a pack with at least two duplicates...
BF-3.  Baseball Flashback - Roger Maris

Another card in the Ruth, Mantle, Maris Yankee love affair that Topps seems to have.  I'm not going after any of the Heritage insert sets this year - so this one is available for trade.  Even worse, it turns out I have two of this card - these things are tough to pull and I end up with two of the same card.  Ugh.

Comments