Featured Post

Topps Heritage Blaster #3: Pack 6

So far, so good as far as this blaster is concerned in regards to my set needs.  I'm about to bust open another pack of nine cards - and if all goes well, I'll need at least seven of them (and get a short print if I'm greedy).

Pack 6:
94.  R.A. Dickey

Did you know that while the Mets have no no-hitters, they do have at least 35 one-hitters in their team's history?  Dickey was the person who threw the 35th one-hitter in New York's fairly long history.
110.  Mark Teixeira
121.  Buck Showalter
A double - not surprising that I'd get one or two duplicates, hopefully this is the only one in this pack.
129.  Carlos Quentin
174.  Jon Garland
Another duplicate...
231.  Chone Figgins

253.  Lou Marson
366.  Rick Porcello
NF-6.  News Flashbacks - Dodger Stadium Opens Its Doors
All things considered, I'm happy with the pack.  The Dodger Stadium insert card is really nice looking - but I still don't think I'll chase the insert sets (on second thought, maybe I will...).  As for the rest of the pack, no short prints but the rest were ok.  Two duplicates (Showalter and Garland) which has been par for the course with this blaster.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:59 PM

    Am I the only person who knows he pronounces it like "SHAWN" but still pronounces it "CHOWN"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Rhubarb - most of my buddies - we all do the same, and know it's not correct. Fair game, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I've got some cards off your heritage wantlist - I'll shoot you an email with which cards. Let me know if you're up for a trade, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment