Featured Post

Delivery Time! Group Break Winnings from Cardboard Collections - Part 1 (The Dodgers)

Colby, from Cardboard Collections, recently held a group break where I grabbed three teams, the Reds, Orioles, and Dodgers.  I took the Reds because they are my team but I also decided to bolster my trade stacks so I grabbed LA and Baltimore (since my available cards for each of those teams was rather low).  Almost immediately upon claiming, I was contacted by a different blogger who wanted to trade me for some of the Dodgers...  My plan worked perfectly!

Since the Dodger cards are going in the mail tomorrow (which, by the time you read this would have been about a week ago), I decided I should show off the Dodger cards first.  I got a nice little pile of Dodgers - but here are my favorites:

2003 MLB Showdown:

Unlike most bloggers, I like the baseball game cards.  I liked MLB Showdown when it came out, and I like this year's version of Topps Attax.  These three cards are going in my own personal collection.


1994 Leaf:
Power Brokers:
6 of 10.  Mike Piazza


This was one of the cards that initiated the current trade and as such, is no longer available.


1996 Topps Lazer:
60.  Hideo Nomo


Another card that is being traded away.  I almost kept this card for myself, but alas, I won't be chasing the Lazer set so what's the point?


1985 Fleer Limited Edition:
32 of 44.  Steve Sax
42 of 44.  Fernando Valenzuela


Another part of the trade, these are also unavailable.


Thanks for the group break Colby - and stay tuned for the results of the rest of the break in future posts.

Comments

  1. I opened up the cards you sent me yesterday. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment