Featured Post

Group Break #5: 1999 UD HoloGrFX - Packs 21, 22, and 23

Today's an exciting day for two reasons.  First, I should be flying back home from my vacation right now.  Second, it's now time for multiple packs per post (at least usually).  Oh yeah, there's a third reason too - remember how I said I pulled an awesome "extra" hit that was super rare?  Well, every pack that I bust means I'm one pack closer to revealing what we got.

As for the HoloGrFX packs, at this point we are getting mostly duplicates.  My plan is to send everyone ALL their cards.  However, in the case of HoloGrFX, if someone doesn't want their duplicates, I'd be happy to keep 'em...this set is growing on me (and I think I only bought two or three packs of it at most when it was originally released).

1999 UD HoloGrFX:
Packs 21, 22, & 23:


1.  Mo Vaugn - Angels
21.  Larry Walker - Rockies

28.  Carlos Beltran - Royals
35.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos
44.  Scott Rolen - Phillies
53.  Ken Griffey Jr. - Mariners
54.  Alex Rodriguez - Mariners
L9.  Launchers:  Chipper Jones - Braves

S8.  Starview:  Alex Rodriguez - Mariners

Overall, not a bad trio of packs, especially with two nice inserts.  Once again, if anyone doesn't want their duplicates, let me know and I'll be glad to keep 'em for my own set.  Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, I'll be mailing all your cards from the break - dups and all.

Comments

  1. You're welcome to my holo dupes. As many teams as I ended up with should help you out chasing the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally some Mariners show up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment