Featured Post

Group Break #5: 1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX - Pack 12

I've been trying to vary the times when I post the different types of packs since some people tend to read the blogs during a certain time of the day.  Of course, if you only read my blog once a day during a group break (especially) you are missing out on a lot of posts.  Over the past eight days, I've average almost six posts a day.

And finally, one more reminder:  I'm still out of town (and will be until Sunday) so all these posts are pre-scheduled.  I'll be answering emails and comments starting Sunday and extending into Monday if necessary.

1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX:
Pack 12:


14.  Sammy Sosa - Cubs

27.  Ken Caminiti - Astros

60.  Au-Some:  Carlos Delgado - Blue Jays

This is another gold parallel card (seeded 1 in every 8 packs).  This is also the second insert for the Blue Jays already!

Comments