Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 4

Reminder:  I won't be home for about nine days - as such, I can't be sure that I'm going to have internet access.  Thus, I probably won't be able to respond to any comments and/or trade requests for the next week and a half.  I should be back a week from Sunday, so I'll try to catch up with everyone then.  Until then, enjoy the posts - if all goes well, there should be plenty of posts automatically posted for you to enjoy while I'm out of town.

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 4:



36.  Nick Johnson - Yankees

44.  Vicente Padilla - Phillies
72.  David Eckstein - Angels
97.  Preston Wilson - Marlins
104.  Mark Teixeira - Rangers
41.  Chunk:  Jeff Bagwell - Astros

I'm clearly running out of things to say about the packs when there's not much exciting in the pack.  Remember, I'm trying to bust out as many of these posts as I can so that you have something to read on my blog for the next week or so while I'm still out of town!  Oh the things I do for my readers.

Comments