Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 10

I still don't have much of an idea of when the ideal posting time is, so I've sort of scattered my posts throughout the day.  For today's next post, let's make it go live now - that is, 3:00 PM just for fun.  Oh sure, most of you are at work right now and there's no way you'd be checking the blogs hoping that someone would post new content during the long work afternoon.  Nah, there's no way anyone would be doing that.

(You're welcome.)

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 10:

8.  Eric Hinske - Blue Jays
20.  Luis Gonzalez - Diamondbacks
74.  Brian Giles - Pirates

You can tell this photo was taken in Pittsburgh based on the empty stands alone.
86.  Mark Mulder - Athletics
113.  Jerome Williams - Giants
6.  Chunk:  Derek Jeter - Yankees

This is another really nice card, even if I don't like the Yankees much.  That said, I can respect good photography, and to me, this is good stuff!

Comments