Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 11

I sincerely hope that everyone is enjoying the latest group break.  At this point, I'd like to once again take a moment to thank the group break sponsor:  Baseball Card Exchange.  And next, while this break is far from over in terms of packs busted - it is probably time to start thinking about the next break (happening in June).  What box(es) would you like to see busted?  There are plenty of great options at Baseball Card Exchange - let me know either in the comments or via email.  I come back home tomorrow so I'll be looking through all your suggestions and seeing what I can do within the next couple of days!

And now, let's keep going with the packs:

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 11:



4.  Fernando Vina - Cardinals

So far, the Cardinals are doing quite well in the break.  Vina is the 26th base card (to go along with three inserts/parallels, a serially-numbered card, and of course, the relic from the Stadium Club box a few packs ago).  Not a bad haul at all - and the break is only about halfway done...
33.  Brian Jordan - Dodgers
62.  Bret Boone - Mariners
92.  Manny Ramirez - Red Sox
121.  Wayne Lydon - Mets
Who?!
60.  Chunk:  Lance Berkman- Astros

This is the third insert/parallel for the Astros so far this break.  That puts them in a tie for second most with the aforementioned Cardinals and the Braves.  The Cubs and Giants lead though, with four total inserts/parallels.  Note:  I count the serially-numbered cards differently, they don't count as inserts on my little spreadsheet that keep track of everything with.  


Speaking of my spreadsheet - want to know how your team has done thus far?  Here are the results up to and including this pack:

Comments