Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 10

After the excitement of the last pack (containing the first hit of the box), can this pack possibly top it?  If you happen to be TheStark, that answer is probably most definitely!

Pack 10:
7.  Jim Palmer - Orioles
As I mentioned in the pack introduction, one team is about to do quite well with this pack - and that's the Orioles (claimed by TheStark).  The Palmer is a nice card by itself, but there's more Orioles goodness to come!
62.  Red Schoendienst - Cardinals
67.  Dave Winfield - Padres

Winfield looks like a freaking giant in this photo!
242.  Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
261.  Daniel Bard - Red Sox
273.  Chad Billingsley - Dodgers
I believe this is the seventh Dodger (out of 10 packs).  Yep, sounds about right.
288.  C.J. Wilson - Rangers
I now believe that I've scanned at least one card from every team.  I think, in order to expediate the posting process, that I'll refrain from scanning any more base cards (unless one really jumps out at me for some reason...or maybe if it's a Red just because).  
Regular mini:
51.  Alex Rodriguez - Yankees
This card isn't actually cut-off like the scan appears...it was just a bad scanning job by me.  Sorry about that - but at least the card is in good shape!
Framed Paper - Bronze:
6.  Frank Robinson - Orioles (#ed 645/999)

I told you there was more Orioles goodness in this pack!  What a nice card this one is - the framed paper parallels really take what a lot of people loved about the old Upper Deck Masterpieces and raises it to a brand new level of awesome. 
Home Run Heroes:
HH6.  Ryan Howard - Phillies

Remember when the Phillies had no cards?  Yeah, not a problem any more - that's safe to say.

Comments