Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 13

Argh, I had this entire post written and for some reason it didn't save.  This is going to be brief:

43.  Matt Cain - Giants
46.  Thurmon Munson - Yankees
101.  Ricky Nolasco - Marlins
152.  Paul Maholm - Pirates
169.  Orlando Hudson - Padres
243.  Jim Thome - Twins
275.  Ruben Tejada - Mets
Base Short Print:
332.  Ty Wiggingon - Rockies

Regular mini:
254.  Brandon Phillips - Reds

Yay!  I had a lot more to say before my post was lost...
Gypsy Queen:
GQ15.  Lavenia Praha

Seriously, there are 15 (or more) of these in the set?  I guess I don't know what's the interest (besides the name) in the Gypsies...but maybe others like these cards.  Nonetheless, they are only seeded 1:24 packs, so this is technically a box hit.  As such, it will be randomed off at the end amongst all teams that didn't get a hit.
Checklist 2 of 4

Comments