Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 14

Let's keep the good times rolling...

Box 1 - Pack 14:
29.  Ty Cobb - Tigers
35.  Pee Wee Reese - Dodgers
71.  CC Sabathia - Yankees
102.  Jorge Posada - Yankees
143.  Carl Pavano - Twins
236.  Alex Rios - White Sox
293.  Joakim Soria - Royals
Gypsy Queen back mini:
216.  Angel Pagan - Mets

This is the first insert for the Mets - and it's a nice Gypsy Queen back mini card.
Home Run Heroes:
HH25.  Tris Speaker - Red Sox

Framed Paper - Bronze:
33.  Ian Kinsler - Rangers (#ed 673/999)

Alright, another nice framed card.  I think the framed cards are my favorite cards out of the set.  I didn't particularly like them when I saw other people's box break photos or videos, but holding them in hand shows me just how nice the cards really are!

Comments