Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 9 (The First Hit)

Eight packs in and no hits - that changes with this pack!

Before we begin, I want to remind you that I wasn't planning on sending out the (base) duplicates unless you specifically want them.  I will send out all duplicates of inserts, short prints, etc. unless you specifically tell me not to.  No matter, if you want your base duplicates - please leave a comment below and I'll gladly ship them all to you - I've just learned that most people don't seem to want all the duplicates - and it helps me save a bit on shipping.

Box 1 - Pack 9:
36.  Vladimir Guerrero - Orioles
82.  Starlin Castro - Cubs

It's about time we pulled a Cubs card!  Now everyone has at least one card in the break.  Not bad considering we are barely over a third of the way through the first box (of two boxes).  I'm guessing most teams will have more than one card when all is said and done - at least, I hope that's the case (especially since my Reds are one of the one card teams)!
86.  Prince Fielder - Brewers

105.  Chris Carter - Athletics
129.  Aaron Hill - Blue Jays
188.  Chris Sale - White Sox
191.  Desmond Jennings - Rays
215.  Trevor Cahill - Athletics
Regular mini - short print:
326.  Chase Utley - Phillies

Up until the last pack, the Phillies had exactly zero cards.  All of the sudden, they've got a pair of cards including this short printed mini card (seeded 1:24).  The short print minis are essentially another box hit!
The Great Ones:
GO14.  Mel Ott - Giants

Relic:
GQR-JJ.  Josh Johnson - Marlins

Here it is, our first hit out of the box!  It's a really nice relic card of Josh Johnson.  I like the fact that there is a stripe showing front and center - and the relic appears to match the jersey that Johnson is pictured wearing.  Wicked Ortega picked up the Marlins as his lone team - and right now his choice is looking genius!  Enjoy the card Wicked!

Comments

  1. I would like my duplicates please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeeeeeeet.... now i don't have to buy it on the bay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like my duplicates too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like my duplicates please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I stand corrected: It looks like many of you want your doubles so I'll simply send 'em all out. If you don't want them, you can speak up otherwise, you'll get all the cards from your team(s).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna offer that card in to wicked in a trade, thanks for ruining that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment