Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 2 - Pack 1

Alright, we've finished off one full box - so let's not waste any time and jump right into the second box.  The first box ended up being "ok".  I really liked the two relics we got but I felt the autograph was a bit lacking.  We did hit a few cards that weren't guaranteed based on the odds, so I don't have too many complaints.  I do hope, however, that hit something cool in this box - maybe a triple auto or something (I've never pulled anything like that in my life)...

Box 2 - Pack 1:
42.  Jose Reyes - Mets
66.  Sandy Koufax - Dodgers
142.  Max Scherzer - Tigers
171.  Manny Ramirez - Rays
211.  Rollie Fingers - Athletics
251.  Mark Buehrle - White Sox
281.  Juan Pierre - White Sox
286.  Jason Kubel - Twins
Short Print:
314.  Yonder Alonso - Reds
This is the second Reds short print of the break (both different) which means I have nice head start to the full Reds team set!
Regular mini:
282.  B.J. Upton - Rays

Comments