Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 2 - Pack 11

Well, we are almost halfway done with the second box and we haven't found a single hit.  My theory of where the first hit is hiding is still in play however - I fully expect at this point that the next pack will have a hit in it (note: I am doing these posts one pack at a time, so I have no idea currently if I am correct or not)!  Anyhow, even though this pack doesn't have a hit in it, it's still a pretty good pack.

Box 2 - Pack 11:
16.  Chris Carpenter - Cardinals
20.  Andre Dawson - Expos (aka Nationals)
27.  Roy Oswalt - Phillies
154.  Dan Uggla - Braves
179.  Neil Walker - Pirates
200.  John Lackey - Red Sox
230.  Ian Desmond - Nationals
Gypsy Queen back mini:
54.  Frank Thomas - White Sox

The Great Ones:
GO9.  Jim Palmer - Orioles

Framed Paper - Bronze:
58.  Dale Murphy - Braves (#ed 801/999)

That's the first serially numbered card for the Braves - and now the Braves have over 10 base cards, plus three short prints to go along with the numbered Murphy.  Not too shabby if you ask me!  Hopefully Derek H. is happy with the Braves haul thus far.

Comments