Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 2 - Pack 5

I hope you are paying more attention to my blog today than you are to your work - there's a bunch of posts today, and it's all Gypsy Queen, all the time!

Box 2 - Pack 5:
9.  Scott Rolen - Reds
31.  Joe Mauer - Twins
73.  Carl Yastrzemski - Red Sox
124.  J.J. Hardy - Orioles
146.  Melky Cabrera - Royals
176.  Kendry Morales - Angels
268.  Wandy Rodriguez - Astros
289.  Will Rhymes - Tigers
Short Print:
335.  Freddie Freeman - Braves

This is the Braves third base card short print (second different one).  Atlanta is the leader in that category now (both the Rockies and Reds have two base short prints a piece so far, the Angels have one short print).
Gypsy Queen back mini:
219.  Casey McGehee - Brewers

I definitely like the Gypsy Queen backs better than Allen & Ginter ad back minis, mostly because of the red ink I think.  These simply seem a bit more "special" even though they really aren't (though with only 4 in an average back, they are fairly rare).

Comments

  1. YESSSS!! I need that card for my set! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment