Featured Post

Attention Group Break Participants!

I still need money from a couple of you!  I know I spoke to a few of you about other arrangements, but for my own records, here's who still hasn't paid:
Derek H.
hiflew
Play at the Plate

And now, it's time for the randomization.  What I've done is typed the 15 remaining teams into a list that I'm about to feed into Random.org.  I'll hit random three times and then the teams (in order) will go to the participants (in order from top to bottom).

Here's the participant list (in the order that teams will be assigned):

Derek H.
Beardy
Matthew
apba66and0
Nachos Grande
Jason
hiflew
Axemanohio
apba66and0
BA Benny
BA Benny
Axemanohio
C@TRH
Ryan G.
Play at the Plate

And here's the team randomization:


And one last list, this time grouping each person together (updated 4:35 PM EST on 6/6/11):

Alright, now that the team randomization is done, you may trade if you wish!  As I mentioned, I will trade my "extra" team for any team.  Thus, if you happen to want the Royals let me know and we can swap.  I will continue to offer my team up as an "automatic trade" until Monday morning at 8:00 AM EST.  At that point, you guys can still trade but I plan to start busting the packs on the blog!

Comments

  1. Axemanohio: I'd like to trade the Blue Jays for your Giants, if you're okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillies and Pirates are up for trade. I would be interested in the White Sox, Astros, Giants, and Nats/Expos. Anybody interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade the Astros for the Phillies Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that Chris. I thought I had already paid. Paypal coming shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benny, I would do Phillies for White Sox as well, but I know mine isn't the first offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will trade the Phillies with you Beardy for the White Sox. Sorry apba66and0, the White Sox are my first choice (looking for Frank Thomas) The Pirates are still up if there is any interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've updated the table of teams to reflect the latest (and only) team trade thus far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment